Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lehitraot!



I'm shutting down the blog. For some, this will be a disappointment. I apologize to that person - my sister - who reads the blog while eating her breakfast every morning. For others, it won't even be a blip on your life. But basically, censorship has forced my hand and it's time to close up shop.

I've truly enjoyed sharing my life this past year and a half with the blog, it's been an experience that I can now say has been well documented. I'm proud of myself for sticking to it for so long - a feat for someone who tends to start projects, get bored, and move on. Buggy and I will miss sharing our lives with you all - but it's for the best. If you're a friend/family member, feel free to get in touch the old fashioned way (via e-mail or phone) whenever you want an update about us. If you're just a random reader, thank you for coming to this site. I hope you were entertained.

With that, Buggy and I would like to wish everyone a Chag Sameach!

Lehitraot (Goodbye) from Jerusalem.

HolylandHipster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you had a good run. Now your private life will be, well, private.

YS