Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Claire Fisher Moment

This weekend, I went down to Maryland to say goodbye to my sisters and their families. While on the train back to Manhattan, I was sad and so I listened to this song on my iPod. It made me think of the finale to Six Feet Under, one of my favorite shows on HBO. I found the clip on YouTube and wanted to share this with all of my blog readers (Jill, I know you'll appreciate it).

I apologize in advance for the quality of this clip but I'm sure you'll get the gist.

For my Israeli readers who aren't familiar with the show: in a nutshell, the series ended with Claire moving to New York City to pursue her dreams of becoming a photographer.

As for me, I'm moving to Tel Aviv to pursue my dream of being a writer.

And I can't wait to get on that open road!

No comments: