Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Wanna Turn the Whole Thing Upside Down


Jack Johnson
Originally uploaded by holylandhipster.
Its been one week since I've moved out of my fabulous Manhattan apartment and into my parents house. Whic means that in two weeks from tonight, I will be on an El-Al flight to Israel.

Destination: Tel Aviv.

Can ya feel the excitement building? I'm feelin' it!

So, I've neglected my blog for a week as I spent every waking moment unpacking boxes, closing out accounts, comforting scared friends and family members, editing documents for work, shopping, cooking with Mom, attending rally's in support of Israel and so on and so forth. I've been listening to a lot of good music to keep me relaxed and that means Jack Johnson is cued up on my iTunes. I also downloaded the ENTIRE first season of Showtime's Weeds and that, naturally, has also kept me chill.

Today is another day dedicated to running around and getting things ready for the big move. More on that later tonight.

For now, cue up Upside Down by Jack Johnson.

Enjoy!

No comments: