Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hot TV


TV
Originally uploaded by holylandhipster.
And I don't mean stolen. So, this is the TV after I had cable put in. What a production it was! The guy came early and he had problems right away with the cables. Good thing I have Palmolive on hand because he coated the cables and it slid through no problem. After a few hours, I was all set up with my TV and the internet. Of course, I never selected my "packages" but Itai mentioned he would call Hot for me to help out so I'm going to take him up on that offer tonight. I want to make sure I have all the programming I need!

The internet and VOIP is, of course, a problem. Nothing is easy in Israel folks. Basically, I NOW need either one of two things to get my VOIP to work here.

1) A different ISP address that is provided from Smile which they would have to get via Hot

2) A new wireless router that is configured appropriately

I am looking into both options but come hell or high water, I will have my phone working next week. Seriously, I am sooo close and just 1 step away.

Anyone who has Skype though can call me. Paul (as in Shulamit and Paul) helped me download it last night and we were chatting away for free all morning. I'm going to have to get my folks and siblings to download it for sure!

No comments: