Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Birthday!!



Today is Holylandhipster's Dad's birthday! Happy, happy birthday Dad! Here's hoping that this year is full of good health, many simchaot, success and much happiness! Love you and miss you a ton!!

I'll update this more later, as I'm running late to meet Ann for breakfast. She mentioned that the Opera got great reviews and they're projecting sold out performances for the rest of the run. I can't wait to hear how opening night was!

I'm still waiting to hear from my friend Josh. He's in town for the week and mentioned that he might come to Tel Aviv this afternoon to get together. I've got errands and work to do, so it will be interesting to see if we can coordinate my schedule. Knowing Josh the way I know him, I think I won't be seeing him until I get back to the States in January.

Song of the day is Steady as She Goes by the Raconteurs. Because, that's the song that's currently on the radio at XFM.

No comments: