Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And now, the beginning



We're married! We're wiped, Buggy is already sleeping, and I just wanted to quickly upload this picture my friend Fruma took at the wedding. It's great, we had such a great time, I'm completely running on adrenaline. We got back to Israel tonight and went straight to Sheva Brachot in Beit Shemesh. I smelled something awful and was wearing a tracksuit, but it was a lot of fun seeing Buggy's family. With the help of his Dad, brother and brother-in-law, we got all the suitcases into our apartment and then I spent an hour going through to make sure that nothing shattered. From what I could tell so far, the stuff is A-OK! Thankfully, the Rosenthal China Sushi Set for Two is in tact! Woohoo, can't wait!

OK - I really should get some sleep, it's almost 3:00 a.m.! Will blog more later!

No comments: