Saturday, September 16, 2006

Apartment Pics!

Here are photos of my bedroom:



This is the huge wardrobe that they put in for me, which is amazing! There's plenty of room for all of my shoes :)



The mattress on the floor that cost me an extra 200 shekel to get on Friday. The bed itself should be arriving on Wednesday.



This is my kitchen! It's great that it's new so I don't have to Kasher anything. All I need to do now is put in a fridge and have my microwave/convection oven delivered and I'm in business!



So, this is the area in my hallway that will probably be my office. Not really sure yet if I definitely will put my office there but I will definitely do something in this space.



The bathroom is gorgeous! There is a tub/shower, a toilet (obviously) and a sink with a mirror and plenty of drawer space. There is also an area for a washer/dryer, but I'm not sure I'm going to go that route anytime soon.

The is part of my "salon" and I think this is where I'm going to put my living area. Two couches, the TV and a bookshelf should fit nicely. I LOVE that I have this huge wall of windows that looks out onto the quiet street in front of me.



More of the wall of windows that runs down towards the kitchen area.



Not sure what I'm going to do about setting up a table though. Any suggestions?

No comments: