Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Kitchen


New fridge
Originally uploaded by holylandhipster.
I have never seen men bring a huge fridge up the stairs before, so it was a fascinating afternoon for me! The basically wrap their bodies in these ropes that are tied to the bottom of the fridge and lift up with their entire bodies. It was really interesting. I felt bad that I didn't have anything cold to offer them but for anyone else who comes over, now I do! The fridge is up and running and is in great condition and fortunately, fits the space perfectly. All I need now are two burners and my kitchen is complete. After I finish blogging, I'm going out to buy just the bare essentials I need for tonight and tomorrow. I'm away for Rosh Hashana and then Monday is a fast day, so I don't need to do a big shopping until then.

No comments: