Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Office


Office
Originally uploaded by holylandhipster.
No can say that I'm not resourceful. This is my office. Basically, it's in the alcove behind the door which is good and bad. Good, because I really can't get distracted by much, so I can be focused. Bad, because it's really depressing to be in the corner like this. I will definitely need some artwork to brighten things up.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I kept these boxes and with the new chairs I bought, I'm all set. Between my neighbors wireless connection and my wireless connection, I can at least e-mail, IM and work on my pieces.

Today, my Professor told me that my first short story was "an ambition start". I have no clue what that means but I spent three hours this afternoon editing.

Tonight, I'm going to the supermarket as I mentioned earlier and then meeting Gayle and co. for coffee at 9:30. Gayle is heading out of town for about a month, which is pretty sad. It will be great when she gets back to town after the Chagim.

Song of the day is The Small Print by Muse.

Good tune

No comments: